The Audi RS6 (2003 model year) engine control module monitors the connections to the fuel pump control module. The fuel pump control module monitors the connections to the pumps and transmits the output voltage values to the engine control module. These values are monitored for plausibility.
The following schematic illustrates the Audi RS6 Fuel Pump Electrical Wiring Diagram.
Audi RS6 Fuel Pump Electrical Wiring Diagram Index
- A (blue) ~ control signal
- B (green) ~ feedback (pump status) from pump control module to engine control module
- G6 ~ Fuel pump (pre-supply pump)
- G23 ~ Transfer fuel pump
- J17 ~ Fuel pump relay
- J220 ~ Motronic engine control module
- J538 ~ Fuel pump control module
The Motronic engine control module J220 is responsible for cut-in of the two pumps as
required via J538. The fuel pump control module J538 is fitted next to the rear right seat belt reel beneath a cover. This control module is supplied with electrical system voltage by way of the fuel pump relay J17.