Charge your phone for at least 30 minutes before you turn on the phone for the first time. When you connect the phone charger cable to a power source, such as a USB port or a phone charger, it may take a few minutes before the battery icon appears on the screen. You can still use your phone while it is charging. Charging the phone over a long period of time, for example, overnight, does not damage the battery of the phone.
To charge your Sony Xperia sola, do the following instructions:
- Plug the phone charger into a power outlet. (see below diagram, click to enlarge)
- Plug one end of the USB cable into the charger (or into the USB port of a computer)
- Plug the other end of the cable into the micro USB port on your phone, with the USB symbol facing up. The battery status LED lights up when charging starts. If the battery is completely discharged, it may take a few minutes before the LED lights up after you connect the phone charger cable to a power source.
- When the battery status LED is green, the phone is fully charged. Disconnect the USB cable from your phone by pulling it straight outwards. Make sure not to bend the connector when removing the cable from the phone.
Battery LED status:
– Green >> The battery is fully charged
– Flashing Red >> The battery level is low
– Orange >> The battery is charging. The battery level is between low and full.