To remove and install the 2006 Hummer H3 Headlamp, do the followings:
- Open the hood.
- Reach in and access the headlamp bulb.
- Turn the bulb socket counterclockwise to remove it from the headlamp assembly.
- Unplug the electrical connector by pushing the release tab and pulling the bulb socket out.
- Replace with a new bulb socket.
- Reinstall the electrical connector.
- Reinstall the bulb socket into the headlamp assembly making sure to align the tabs on the bulb socket with the tabs in the headlamp housing.
- Turn the bulb socket clockwise to secure it.
1. Headlamp Assembly Right
2. Bolt Bolt Back
3. High beam bulb Back
4. Park/turn lamp Right
5. Signal lamp bulb Back
6. Wire harness Back