The following article is part of 2000 Dodge Durango workshop manual. Herein you will find detail information regarding Dodge Durango Audio System service and troubleshooting including Radio Receiver, Speaker System, Power Amplifier and Antenna.
The standard equipment audio system for 2000 Dodge Durango includes an AM/FM/cassette (RAS sales code) receiver, and speakers in four locations. Several combinations of radio receivers and speaker systems are offered as optional equipment on this model. The audio system uses an ignition switched source of battery current so that the system will only operate when the ignition switch is in the On or Accessory positions.
The audio system includes the following components:
– Clockspring (with remote radio switches only)
– High-line Central Timer Module (CTM) (with remote radio switches)
– Power amplifier (with premium speaker system only)
– Radio noise suppression components
– Radio receiver
– Remote radio switches (optional with RAZ radio receiver only)
Herein you will find also description, operation, diagnostic, testing, removal and installation of the audio system, radio receiver, remote radio switch, speaker system, power amplifier, antenna, radio noise suppression.
Useful links to download:
- 2000 dodge durango radio wiring diagram,dodge radio wiring diagram,2000 dodge durango stereo wiring diagram,1998 Dodge durango radio wiring diagram,1999 DODGE DURANGO STEREO WIRING DIAGRAM,